A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Glassgold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Glassgold, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassgold graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Glassgold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
- Alta Bates Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Hillel Glassgold MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric H. Glassgold practice?
- Dr. Eric Glassgold has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Glassgold practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.