A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Glassgold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glassgold
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Glassgold Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Glassgold, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassgold graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Glassgold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
- Alta Bates Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Hillel Glassgold MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric H. Glassgold practice?
- Dr. Eric Glassgold has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Glassgold practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.