A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Gluck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Gluck is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gluck
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gluck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Gluck, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gluck graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gluck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Howard Gluck MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric H. Gluck practice?
- Dr. Eric Gluck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Gluck practices Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See Chicago Pulmonologists.