A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Gluck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Gluck is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Gluck, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gluck graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gluck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Howard Gluck MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric H. Gluck practice?
- Dr. Eric Gluck has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Gluck practices Pulmonary Disease near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Naperville Pulmonologists.