A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Goebel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Goebel is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Goebel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Goebel graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Goebel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Goebel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Goebel practice?
- Dr. Eric Goebel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Goebel practices Otolaryngology near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Otolaryngologists.