A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Goedecke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Goedecke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Goedecke, DO, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goedecke graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Goedecke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
- Milford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Goedecke DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Goedecke practice?
- Dr. Eric Goedecke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Goedecke practices Emergency Medicine near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA.
See Worcester Emergency Physicians.