A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Gokcen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Gokcen, Assistant Professor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gokcen
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Gokcen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Gokcen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gokcen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gokcen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric C Gokcen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Gokcen practice?
- Dr. Eric Gokcen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Gokcen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Morrisville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Loma Linda, CA.
See Morrisville Orthopedic Surgeons.