Dr. Eric Goldberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Goldberg?

January 30th, 2017

I have been in alot of pain. Dr Goldberg recommended some test my PCP didn't . I highly recommend Dr. Goldberg to anyone who is suffering from pain and other ailments. He takes time and explains why the test are ordered and has Great bedside manners. I had an appointment within 2 days of calling and he has appointments on Saturdays. The staff is also great !

November 2nd, 2016

Best Neurologist

I have been with dr Goldberg since 2004, he is the best neuro around

August 25th, 2016

Disillusioned

Extreme paperwork and wait time. Have had 2 visits and noticed 3 obvious big mistakes on this doctor's part in my prescriptions, lab tests, treatment plans, etc. Making me ready to run pretty fast. I like him and hoped for more, but I don't think it's going to mean much in the long run.

August 12th, 2016

Feeling conflicted

I have been seeing Dr. Goldberg for several months now and we have not gotten any closer to a diagnosis....ok I completely understand there is a process to these things. I have not experienced issues with scheduling yet but I have felt rushed once the doctor enters the room. My biggest issue is the front end staff....they seem bothered to have to help you. Whether it is via phone or in person, one is left feeling like you've inconvenienced them. That is not a good feeling or how patients should be made to feel. Staff should be welcoming, not have harsh tones in their voice. It's very disheartening.

June 17th, 2016

Highly recommend

I've been to several Neurologists over the years and Dr Goldberg is the first one that 1) acted like he wanted to help me; 2) did more than the "walk 3 feet" test and test reflexes; 3) I highly recommend him for his professionalism and character; 4) Found longstanding problems that the other Neurologists didn't diagnose because ... well, I would like to know why they all, except for Dr Goldberg, treated me the way they did; 5) His staff (including the Sleep Study staff) are also exceptional ... well trained, personable, caring, respectful "looks you in the eye" ... and his staff are the same way at each of his offices, which shows that the training was extensive.

November 13th, 2015

Excellent- very thorough. Good rapport with patient. Excellent follow up with other health care providers. Good advocate for patient. Does not over treat or over test!

August 21st, 2015

I feel rushed by him on every visit.

June 27th, 2015

Get a second opinion after being diagnosed by Dr. Goldburg

Very poor communication with patients and following up with test results. Does not explain diagnosis and help patient understand their disease or provide information and resources after diagnosis is made. Poor attitude and over all don't believe patients true best interest is at heart. Many patients feel hurried to explain their complications and new symptoms. Dr. Goldburg makes many assumptions and doesn't support getting 2nd opinion. Information that is given by Dr. Goldburg is often inaccurate I strongly advise getting a second opinion. As always each patient should make their own minds up about this doctor. These statements are based on family and friends and Their experiences with Dr. Goldburg.

June 10th, 2015

dr. goldberg is a ver good doctor. he takes the time with the patient to get to know what is going on with him. although is is a doctor, there are tests that have to be done to conduct an accurate diagnosis for insurance purposes. as far as the office staff, there are different people in different offices everyday. so if there is a complaint for a certain staff member i would suggest speaking with the office manager. they do try their best to get patients in the room within a timely mannor and go out of their way to help patients. never once has the one particular staff member mentioned below had a complaint for being rude at all from any patient. she is very quiet and does not like to disappoint anyone.

May 22nd, 2015

I visit the Suffolk office an this skinny black girl working behind the counter was very rude everybody in the waiting area . Dr Goldberg is an good doctor but this pop tarts working for him are dumb.

March 19th, 2015

Always seem to be backed up. Was seen and hour after appointment time

September 4th, 2014

An Absolute Joke!!!

A neurologist? Did know that I was taken mental evaluation on first visit, especially when transcripts were forward from my previous neurologist; whose practice moved out of state. First question, " it's a silly question"...what's today date? Next....whose the President of the United States?..Next; what's 100-7=?. This Dr. had not even seen the forwarded transcripts, nor even examined my feet for neuropathy, which was the reason for the visit to begin with! (I have severe pain in my feet) He asked me to remember three words, which I did, asked numerous times to repeat these words, then to spell one of them backwards! For the love of Jesus....what does this have to do with neuropathy and the severe pain in my feet? Can someone tell me?....He sure the heck didn't. When traveling from North Carolina, we had called and asked which exit of Highway 664 to take and the office staff had absolutely no clue. We drove 70 miles (one way) for this appointment, only to feel it was a total waste of our time and money. All this for a spelling "Bee" and if I knew who the President is, needless to say, if I can do subtraction. Lord have mercy on us! How can a Neurologist treat you in any form for potential never ending neuropathy without at "Least" examining one's feet? If I could give a "Negative Star Rating", I would most certainly do. Oh, and by the way: He asked if I had ever been to a neurologist before?....Really? So Just Beware!!!