inactive

Eric H Goodwin MD Patient Reviews

2.6

May 19th, 2011
Unprofessional Dr. & Staff
My entire family were patients of Dr. Goodwin's for many years- my child sees him for chronic pain from accident when he was younger which shattered bones. 5 surgeries later- he will be on arthritis and pain meds the rest of his life in order to be able to work. 6 Years he has been on pain meds which affect a persons liver, blood has been drawn only twice and results were never discussed. The staff has written wrong prescriptions on several occasions when taken to the pharmacy only to have to return to get the correct script.(if the office is open) Dr. is only in the office 1 week out of the entire month and if you need pain meds you have to try to get in during that week with all his other patients to be seen for a script renewal, the PA in the office is brand new and is not allowed to write scripts yet. The staff is so unprofessional, not courteous and basically down right rude to you. They charge you for appt's when you never had one or cancelled one, they put you on hold for sometimes over 20 minutes and forget you are on the phone, and they even hang up on you when they get aggravated with the conversation and dont like where it is going. Complaints should be filed with the medical board on this entire staff due to their lack of professionalism, & medical misconduct.

May 9th, 2010
My Recommendation..or lack of..
I would not recommend this "doctor" to anyone. He has done many things and neglected to do many things for myself and my Mother that were critical in our health. He has overlooked and not understood many issues. For example: I was diagnosed with depression many years prior to see Goodwin, as was my Mother, both of us were told, at two different appointments and at two entirely different times the same thing by Goodwin when we came in and explained how our depression has been increasing, "well if life's so bad why don't you just end it now?" This is in no way how any doctor should respond, nor even a human being with any compassion. I couldn't believe what my Mom had told me he said until I encountered the very same problem many months later. There were test results ordered by Goodwin and not looked over, but were thankfully looked over by a surgeon I had, that I just happened to send the results to. It turned out after 3weeks of migraines that I was 3 pints low of blood. This, if not found by Dr. Bhangoo would have caused serious life and death issues. Needless to say I was rushed in for surgery. There were many other examples, but you get the idea. I would not let him take care of a guinea pig much less a human being. His lack of concern and understanding and information after my Mother's passing was also extremely poor. I am thankfully in the hands of good doctors now. I only wish my Mom could have had the care I now have or she may still be with me.

June 26th, 2009
was very friendly and very helpful