Dr. Eric Gordon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 13th, 2017
Best thing ever happen to me.

August 26th, 2016
Awesome ortho doc!
Dr Gordon is wonderful! Very prompt, courteous, informative. Listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions. Surgery went extremely well as well as the recovery. Would highly recommend him and would definitely use him in the future if the need arises. Terrific doctor!

June 11th, 2016
Meniscus repair
Dr Gordan had an excellent bedside manner. He listened well , and had a kind a courteous disposition

May 20th, 2016
Very thorough and concerned
My experience with Dr. Gordon has been excellent in every way. He explained everything well, so I knew what to expect. And yesterday when I went to my physical therapist for the first time, she was VERY impressed by his report at the thorough way he had checked out all of the knee and took care of problems that had not shown up before that will save me pain later on. So I'm very thankful for Dr. Gordon!

May 11th, 2016
Dr. Gordon and his staff are exceptional professionals. I would seek their medical assistant again. Their methods of follow up wonderful and easy. You know they are following your recovery at all times. If you have questions, they are there with an answer at the click of the mouse. Amazing results!!

January 25th, 2016
I have been very impressed with Dr. Gordon and his staff. They have been very courteous and helpful throughout this whole process. I had no idea who to select as an orthopedic surgeon. I am very thankful to have found Dr. Gordon and his staff. The physical therapy staff is also incredible. I am well on my way to a full recovery. I appreciate all they have done to help me get better.

January 8th, 2016
Excellent surgeon, extremely pleased. Would highly recommend.

November 1st, 2015
Great
Dr. Gordon is an excellent physician and surgeon. His staff and those at the surgery center are very courteous, caring and professional.

October 17th, 2015
Dr Gordon. Is a very. Good doctor. His bedside manner is kind and serious .

October 15th, 2013
caring
took time and cared but had a very disagreeable nurse

May 9th, 2013
My son had a football injury last year to his shoulder. Initially we were referred to the Ortho Dr. that the High School team uses. Our experience with them was terrible. After extensive waiting on a call from this office to schedule my sons surgery, I chose to search for a Dr on my own. I'd had shoulder surgery in the past by another physician in this group so I called to make an appt for my son and was given one with Dr. Gordon. In our first appointment, he confirmed that surgery was needed and had it scheduled for the following week, before we left his office. Dr. Gordon was very thorough with us, explaining everything pre-op and post-op. One thing that will ALWAYS stick with me is after my sons surgery, Dr. Gordon came to the waiting room, sat down as if he were part of the family and had a lenghty conversation with all of us, answering every question and concern. He did an outstanding job with my son and he's been back on the football field and baseball field with no problems at all. Our Ortho needs will always lie with Dr. Gordon.

February 26th, 2013
I would not recommend anyone to dr gordon i found him to be very distance not having time to talk and explain things as a patient i would never go to him again..My insurance company had a difficult time getting needed information as did I.