A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Gorny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Gorny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Gorny, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorny graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gorny has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Russell Gorny MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Gorny practice?
- Dr. Eric Gorny has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Gorny practices Diagnostic Radiology near New Britain, CT.
See New Britain Radiologists.