Dr. Eric Gowing Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Gowing?

September 27th, 2016

Dr. Gowing listens. What impressed me the most is that Dr. Gowing read my ENTIRE medical file in preparation for my initial office appointment. He spends time with his patients and truly csres.

June 27th, 2016

Would not recommend

Misdiagnosed me and had me on medications that caused other problems. Would not listen to me explain my symptoms.

February 20th, 2016

Best doctor EVER!

Excellent! He took his time, listened and made me feel like I was his priority!

May 13th, 2015

His office service is sooooo bad. Called 4 times and on hold forever and never did get thru. Going somewhere else who will service us. If you can't get thru for an appointment, what is the rest of the service like.

September 26th, 2014

dedicated and passionate about how he approaches his patients. he listens to what the patient has to say unlike most doctors ive seen. he actually cares.

August 8th, 2011

NP JUST BOOKED AN APPT

NEVER BEEN TREATED SO BADLY BY A BUSINESS OFFICE PERSON IN MY LIFE. BAD MANNERS DOES NOT BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HER DEMEANOR. DOCTOR HAS GREAT REPUTATION SO I BOOKED ANYWAY. WHAT AN AWFUL WAY TO START THE PROCESS!

April 5th, 2011

Find someone else

April 30th, 2010

I really like and trust him...

I've been with Dr Gowing ever since he took over my prior Rheumatologist practice some 7 or 8 years ago. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a Rheumatologist. I see him on a regular basis of every 3 months and I have never felt rushed or that he wasn't listening. I have a Chronic illness and have dealt with many Doctors so I feel lucky to have had both of my Rheumatologist be caring Doctors. He is very up to date of the advances in his field and shares them with me when it pertains to my situation. He has never made me feel like I was being rushed or dismissed. Anyone who is lucky enough to have Dr Gowing is truly lucky.

July 15th, 2009

Find someone else

After one year of seeing Dr. Gowing & being misdiagnosed several times I tried to switch to his partner & they would not allow it. Now I go to Madison much better care. One nurse super nice others rude.

May 2nd, 2009

THE #1 Rheumatologist EVER!!!!!

If you need a Rheumatologist, you better call him quick. I have been his patient from the start of his "own practice"/"take-over" of a retiring Dr. Dr. Gowing is the most CONSIDERATE, CARING, KIND, INTELLIGENT, ACCURATE, MOTIVATED, DRIVEN Doctor. I usually prefer female Dr.'s, but his ability to respond to a patient's needs beyond the physical symptoms/problems is so rare and refreshingly wonderful! I cannot say enough great things about this Dr. He is one of the younger ones in this field. He is wise beyond his years. He is a great listener, and really wants to do everything he can to help you regain as much of your independence (& "good health") as your willing to fight for ~ he'll be right beside you helping the whole way. He has single handedly made me reconsider my overall opinions of male Dr.'s... and Dr.'s in general. I wish he was a specialist in ALL the areas of a person's health and be my Doctor for it ALL. I really hope he continues to work as long as he is able to... and not retire early because of his VERY DESERVED popularity. I think he'll be around awhile because he seems to really love his job... I however think in my opinion that he probably doesn't feel like his job is work because his love and passion for it surpasses the rest. p.s. He's got two clinics he works out of now (and for the last few years)... apparently word of mouth spread fast once he began his initial practice. I wouldn't be surprised if the ability to get an appointment becomes difficult, but believe me HE IS WORTH THE WAIT! BEST DR. EVER!!!!

September 7th, 2017