A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Grabowski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Hemostasis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Wall Biology and Retinoblastoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grabowski graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grabowski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grabowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Grabowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric F. Grabowski practice?
Dr. Eric Grabowski practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erick Grabowski, Dr. Erik Grabowski, Dr. Erich Grabowski