A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Grabowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Grabowski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grabowski graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grabowski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grabowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans