Overall Review

no change

February 18th, 2016
Dr. Graham and Abby are awesome!
The best, most compassionate doctor in Marion, Illinois. He is warm and caring, and really takes time with you and listens to your concerns. His nurse practicioner, Abby, is wonderful too. She is also warm and caring, and takes the time to follow up with you to see how you are doing. His office is the best!

November 13th, 2015
The good and the bad
I think that he is good and caring doctor and tries to make sure everything is done correctly as far as it goes. I like the doctor very much. He also runs everything on time and you don't have a long wait time. The bad is that for some things that are outside of his areas of expertise, you might as well be wasting your breath for all of the response you get, although he is polite and courteous. Fortunately these problems fell within my neurologist's area of expertise, so it was taken care of. The other thing that happened early on is that he would only fill my thyroid prescription for a week at a time until he had his own test results, even though I have been on thyroid pills for over 50 years. The worst part about it is that after I had the test done the results were lost, because their computer broke down and they lost all kinds of patient information, so this went on for a couple of months and it was a real head ache. The situation didn't resolve until they got a new computer system or got the old one fixed and I either had to retake the test or have the place resend the results, I can't remember which. I think he is just a very careful doctor and I can appreciate that, but this was over the top. Thyroid is not some drug that people get high on and I have never had any trouble getting refills when I need them from any other doctor in all of the 50 years that I have had to take thyroid pills. I don't know what to say. He is a good, caring and ethical doctor. He is not careless in any way and not the kind of doctor whom I believe would ever make a life threatening mistake. He is such a wonderful doctor as far as it goes, except for these few problems.

July 31st, 2012
Extremely caring, has been right on with diagnosis for several conditions. Wouldn't go to anyone else. Staff is very helpful and wait time is minimal. I have lived in large cities and he is one of the finest doctors I have ever had.

July 26th, 2012
Horrible staff!
Dr. Graham started off as a wonderful Dr. He is very kind however, the office staff is NOT. Now that he is growing in business, his service has gone down hill fast. I final went to a different Dr. to get treatment when after several visits NOTHING was done to ease my pain and discomfort. My new Dr. ordered the MRI I requested several times and I was diagnosed and treated and feeling much better within two weeks. I am sorry to say Dr. Graham but you are slipping into a rut. Please come back to be the wonderful Dr. you were before and get rid of you office staff. NONE of them are worth a hoot.

June 19th, 2012
Will give you time but office staff is rude
I have been seeing Dr. Graham for a while concerning my back pain, the staff treats me like a junkie every time I call to get my refills put in. Dr.Graham has asked me to call in my refills and then when I do the staff says well you have to pay to get that done, making me feel like a junkie looking for a fix rather than a patient. I feel I'm getting a band aide put on a gunshot wound at this point- he is treating my pain but I don't believe that depression is causing the pain since I have had pain since an injury acquired 14 years ago. The odds of getting a diagnosis instead of continuous treatment is doubtful- the care and compassion that the Doctor shows is not the same care his staff takes. If you have something other than something that is an easy diagnosis- I'd suggest another Doctor at this time. I no longer feel like a patient merely a business transaction.

January 30th, 2012
Expertise on complicated issues does not reach far below the surface
Dr. Graham is very nice but is slow to react. He will give you plenty of time to voice your issues but if your problem consist of anything more than a cold,you will most likely have several visits to get anything accomplished. I went to him several times for depression after the birth of my daughter. He did not react until third or fourth visit, when I finally brought my husband with me. Dont bother trying to get a simple question answered by a nurse, you will be directed to come to the office.

August 20th, 2011
Gives you as much time as needed.

June 13th, 2011
He is one of the most caring doctors I have ever been to. If he is not sure about something he finds out. Would not want to have anyone else as my general practioner.

October 10th, 2010
Southern Illinois No 1
Excellent physician always listens and always care. Can diagnose a problem spot on and if he can't take care of it he will send you to a specialty physician who will.

June 26th, 2010
he is a good doctor, really cares