A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Granowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Granowitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Granowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Granowitz graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Granowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Granowitz MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric Granowitz practice?
- Dr. Eric Granowitz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eric Granowitz practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Infectious Disease Doctors.