A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Granquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Granquist is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Granquist graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Granquist has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Granquist DMD and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric Granquist practice?
- Dr. Eric Granquist has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Granquist practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Dentists.