A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Graves is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graves
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Graves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Graves, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Graves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric W Graves MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Graves practice?
- Dr. Eric Graves has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Graves practices Family Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Family Physicians.