A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Graves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graves
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Graves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Graves, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Graves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric W Graves MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Graves practice?
- Dr. Eric Graves has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Graves practices Family Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Primary Care Doctors.