A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Graves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Graves, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Graves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric William Graves MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Graves practice?
- Dr. Eric Graves has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Graves practices Family Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Family Physicians.