A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Greenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Greenblatt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Greenblatt, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenblatt graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Greenblatt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric P Greenblatt MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric P. Greenblatt practice?
- Dr. Eric Greenblatt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Greenblatt practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.