Eric Greenman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 20th, 2014
Best in Class
Dr. Greenman is a first class psychiatrist. I have been a patient of his for over 8 years and can not thank him enough for the transformation in my mood and general demeanor that he has facilitated. Dr. Greenman has a keen understanding of pharmaceuticals and their affect on patients; he is able to adjust dosage and treatment to maximize the outcome. Dr. Greenman also has a vast knowledge of other fields such as Business and Technology and has been a life coach and motivator for my career. His influence in this regard further exemplifies his agility and care for patients. Thanks for your hard work and care, Doc.

June 27th, 2013
Parent
This is the best doctor I have ever encountered in my life. And I'm married to one. My whole family loves this man. Especially the ones that don't see him. My family has had many ups and downs, Dr. Greenman has seen us successfully thru them. He's the greatest!

May 14th, 2012
Top in class
Dr Greenman is extremely knowledgeable on a broad range of psychological disorders. I have been a patient of Dr Greenman for the past five plus years, despite living out of state for the majority of the time. Dr Greenman understands the unique issues related to delicate treatment of ADHD and other disorders. He has taken an active role in helping me try different combinations of medicine and vitamins to help me. Dr Greenman is a true professional and I have no doubt I am seeing one of the best specialists in the nation.

June 18th, 2010
"Dr. Greenman is a brilliant pharmacologist and Psychiatrist. His office is run in an impeccably professional way. He is caring and easy to talk to. He is the whole package!"

August 26th, 2008
Excellent diagnostician
Dr. Greenman is thorough, easy going, and intelligent. He had such a great rapport with my son and myself.

January 26th, 2016