A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Griener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Griener is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Griener, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lazy Eye Strabismus
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Griener graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Griener has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- North Oaks Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Damian Griener MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Griener practice?
- Dr. Eric Griener has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Griener practices Ophthalmology and Pediatrics near Hammond, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Mandeville, LA and Baton Rouge, LA.
See Hammond Ophthalmologists and Hammond Pediatricians.