A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Grimes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Grimes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Grimes, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimes graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grimes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bucyrus Community Hospital
- Galion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Grimes MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Grimes practice?
- Dr. Eric Grimes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Grimes practices Otolaryngology near Mansfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, OH.
See Mansfield Otolaryngologists.