Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Grossman
Dr. Eric Grossman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Kisco, NY, with other offices in Brewster, NY and Katonah, NY (and 5 other locations). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Grossman is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital and Northern Westchester Hospital. Dr. Grossman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Grossman has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Eric Grossman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Kisco, NY.
Dr. Kurt Voellmicke
Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
Mount Kisco, NY 0 mi21
Dr. Marshal Peris
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Mount Kisco, NY 0 mi21
Dr. Evan Karas
Mount Kisco, NY 0 mi26