Dr. Eric Grubman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Grubman?

June 12th, 2017

Great Doctor

He has been helping for a few months I love the support he gives me. He is very understand and my condition is very tricky to figure out but still he's working with me to let me know what it is. He hasn't given up at all. Amazing doctor

January 3rd, 2014

Needs to lear what taking an extra minute and listening means

Dr did not listen to the patient nor did he take the time to look and evaluate all records. He could have saved the patient from undergoing an extra procedure and the insurance company dollars.

January 3rd, 2014

No bedside manner and a condescending attitude to boot!

Dr. Grubman is new to Yale and it shows because he lacks the bedside manner and willingness to extend his medical knowledge to patients that one sees with great physicians. From my experience with Dr. Grubman I picked up his arrogant and condescending tone immediately. He has no respect for patient autonomy as I expressed my concern for undergoing an unnecessary procedure to which he blamed my lack of records for "needing". More importantly it would have put me at ease had Dr. Grubman spent the five minutes necessary to request my medical records from a number of my other health care providers, instead he just informed me he was "doing the procedure". If it weren't for my time sensitive health condition I would have cancelled my procedure IMMEDIATELY! Steer clear of this physician, there are way too many great physicians to tolerate the money hungry procedure happy ones like Dr. Grubman.

September 25th, 2017