A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Guidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Guidi, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Guidi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
- Knee Problems and Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Disorders
- elbow injury
- shoulder pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Guidi graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Guidi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Massachusettes Avenue Surgery Center
- Reston Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jordan Guidi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Guidi practice?
- Dr. Eric Guidi has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Guidi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Surgeons.