A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Gwynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Gwynn, Urologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Gwynn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gwynn graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gwynn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Carolina Medical Center
- LewisGale Hospital at Montgomery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric S Gwynn MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Gwynn practice?
- Dr. Eric Gwynn has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eric Gwynn practices Urology near Hardeeville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Bluffton, SC and Orangeburg, SC.
See Hardeeville Urologists.