Dr. Eric Berger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Berger?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Eric Berger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 18th, 2016

Someone very close to me has been seeing this doctor for some time now. I've watched my loved one's addiction issues become worse under his care. This doctor is so easily talked into giving anti anxiety meds and adderall etc. in addition to all the other meds he has prescribed. I am literally watching this person unravel and this doctor does nothing but just continues to prescribe. I would never recommend someone w addiction issues, OCD and potentially bipolar issues to this doctor.

December 13th, 2013

Reliable

Dr. Berger was the first and only Dr. Who has stabilized me when know body else could seem to stabize me. he saved my life, litterally. i was severley suicicidal and he knew exactly what action yo take. I have come back and back again to him for services affter leaving for various reasons and he has always been willing to take me back on no matter how unreliable and scattered I was; no questions asked. Though I have had a time understanding his approach, now that I do I no longer take the silence and questions reflected back onto me personally. Dr.berger is a professional and if one has the foresight to understand that then they will indeed learn from this man. He had taught me through example how to be the most professional I can be with my own patients being that I as well work in the mental health field. My advise for those who find themselves perplexed by Dr.Berger try to remember nothing is personal and if you stick with him he wil give you exactly what you are needing... Be patient.. Be greatfull!

September 21st, 2013

I have read the above reviews and so accurate they are !!!!! he is the worst, arrogant, and thinks he is so much more intelligent than he is. he does bully patients all the time and has no clue as to the word therapeutic connection. Absolutely avoid and tell everyone you know that seeks true care that it will not be found with him. yuk yuk is how he makes me feel , a disgrace to his profession, deserves no stars.

August 7th, 2012

uncaring, cold, and snide

This is a pompous, self-satisfied guy. He made disparaging comments, without getting any background beforehand, on my drug regimen that I and a previous doctor had worked years to hammer out.And when I told him I was displeased, the true Eric Berger came out. He stood up, raised his voice, and threw my chart at me.He's impatient, impulsive, and very self-satisfied. Avoid.

May 6th, 2015