Dr. Eric Jensen MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 3rd, 2017
Confident and Honest
My husband had rectal cancer with Mets to the liver. So we needed a surgeon who specialized in removing cancer from the liver. Dr. Jensen was very honest from the beginning as to what hope there might be. He did not push doing surgery since chemo was going so well. He called our home and spoke with us at length to make sure that we were clear about Dan's future with surgery or without. After comparing Dr. Jensen with what Mayo Clinic offered, we chose Dr. Jensen. What he did was a more 'liver sparing' technique using ablation on 15 tumors. He excised the three larger ones. When he was finished with his surgery, the G.I. surgeon took over and removed the rectum. It looks like all the cancer is gone. Dr. Jensen has continued to be honest about the fact that with so many tumors, there is a good chance that we may see more tumors in the liver in the future. But he has promised to follow up and take care of anything that does show up. He is a very capable surgeon and I would recommend him to our sons or anyone in need of what he does so well.

October 6th, 2012
Fantastic doctor
When I leave a message with his nurse, he calls back himself. Spends a lot of time with me getting all of the details. Provides the best care and keeps up with my treatment with great follow up. First doctor I have ever had that actually seems to care. His nurse, Mary, is fantastic as well!

July 30th, 2010
Nice Doctor!!!
Amazing Doctor. Made Me very reassured that I would do great with Gallblader surgery. Very differnt as compared to most doctors! Intelligent caring and works for his patients!

July 3rd, 2017