Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

6160 Tutt Blvd
Ste 210
Colorado Springs, CO 80923
719-636-0080
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Retiring??  |  show details
by Amy Bradshire on Mar 19th, 2014

I herd this doctor was retiring? It has come from a couple doctor's I work with and have seen. If you call the office to ask about it, they simply transfer you to the office managers voicemail. Has anyone herd anything?

|  Great staff!  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

I always felt, this office did an amazing job! Although, we never had a baby, I would recommend this Doctor in a heartbeat.

|  show details
Jul 17th, 2010

I love Dr. Silverstein and his amazing staff. Everyone in the office is friendly and professional and they know what they're doing. We have a beautiful daughter thanks to their efforts and we are doing another IVF cycle with him soon. I recommend him to everyone because he is knowledgable, kind and has the most amazing staff. In the 3 years between our IVF cycles the only change to the medical staff was the addition of a new nurse. We are so lucky to have such a great doc in our community.

|  unhappy  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2010

Dr.Silverstein did not give us full details of tests after they were run. told we had "unexplained" infertililty. After an IUI was performed there was no follow up from anyone in his office. I felt as though I was just another paycheck to him and he just went through a list of protocol. After seeing a different fertility doctor in town we now a clear picture of what the issue is and thing are now "explained".

|  Caring & Professional!  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2010

Dr. Silverstein really cares and understands what couples who are trying to conceive go through. It's not an easy process, but he was very patient, kind and put a little soft humor to lighten the heavy load....He is experienced, friendly and caring as his wonderful staff.After having gone through several invitro procedures already, I chose Dr. Silverstein because of his caring and professional demeanor... He and his staff are wonderful! Thanks to him and his staff.. we are proud parents of a little girl.. not without their help..

|  Devoted and exceptional doctor and staff  |  show details
by Grateful on Dec 1st, 2009

Exceptional! Dr. Silverstein and his staff are knowledgable and caring. Infertility can be devastating in its own right, and Dr. Silverstein offers specialized care with each patient he treats. His years of experience are evident in his care. I am grateful the community has this top physician.

|  Horrible bedside manner  |  show details
by V.P. on Oct 22nd, 2009

Dr. Silverstein was the 2nd fertility doctor I decided to finally try after 4 years of trying to get pregnant. After an exam, and telling me that I did not in fact have PCOS (as my other doctor had diagnosed), I had some major blood work and tests done. We talked in his office for a while, but I kept getting the feeling that he was bored as I told him about our journey and challenges. He said he would give me a call so we could talk about the results. He called me on my cell on my way home from work, and just dropped a bomb on me when he said without any warning that I had a 1% chance of getting pregnant without significant help. He was so cold-hearted about it; I got off the phone with him and had to pull over to get myself together. I was devastated. He treated me like he had plenty of patients, and he didn't really care if I returned for a second appointment. I loved his nurses, but this guy is a creep. Try someone else.

|  Life Changing  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2009

Dr. Silverstein and his amazing caring staff have made the most difficult situation, not being able to conceive, more than bearable, even enjoyable. I joked with them that the only drawback about finally being pg was not being able to see them. Over the three years I have been working with them,I have always been pleased with their professionalism, empathy and kindness. I have referred many people to him adn will continue to do so.

|  show details
by Thrilled Patient on Apr 3rd, 2009 on yahoo.com

Amazing fertility specialist and staff! Thanks to Dr. Silverstein, we now have a healthy daughter. He was the third fertility specialist we worked with after unsuccessfully working with "the best" in Denver. There are a lot of specialists out there and most are doing a good job helping infertility patients to conceive. However, if you don't want to simply be a number and would rather be treated with care and compassion during this stressful and often disappointing time, I highly recommend Dr. Silverstein.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  Great staff and top care  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2008

I absolutely love the office and Dr. Silverstein. They are responsive, caring and great at what they do.