A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Haacke Golden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Haacke Golden, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haacke Golden
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Haacke Golden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haacke Golden graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Haacke Golden has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Haacke Golden MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Haacke Golden practice?
- Dr. Eric Haacke Golden has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Haacke Golden practices Family Medicine near Midlothian, VA.
See Midlothian Primary Care Doctors.