Dr. Eric Haacke Golden MD Patient Reviews

4.9

August 10th, 2016
Down to earth Cool Dr.
Eric is one of the best and most personal Dr.s I have ever met. I am 49 and I am not leaving his practice because you can tell he genuinely cares. He is smart and very cool. Down to earth and just what I want in a Dr.

December 12th, 2014
retired nurse
Dr. H-G is the ONLY doctor I would ever see! He follows my chronic problems and treats them as conservatively as possible and is always willing to answer my questions and/or discuss new treatment options. He goes above and beyond normal doctors in knowing what is going on in my life and always asking about my family/dogs. He will always go out of his way to talk to you and make sure all your questions are answered, but still you rarely have a long wait. Best doctor in Richmond

August 4th, 2014
*Listens* to his patients. Compassionate. Consistently goes above and beyond. Excellent communicator.

February 11th, 2012
Good bedside manner, and very through. I think the world of him. He is very down to earth. He is excellent!!

April 15th, 2010
N. Epps
Wonderful doctor. He is so people friendly. He is not quick to offer prescriptions but try to work on a plan with you so that will be the last alternative. He is funny. The office staff is prompt and the wait is minimal. Will recommend him as a good family doctor.

December 23rd, 2009
Excellent! I have been seeing him about 5 years, my husband sees him as well. I have never been so pleased with a physician. Great bedside manner, patient, and professional.

August 14th, 2009
Dr. Haacke-Golden
Dr. Haacke-Golden is an excellent Doctor. I have been seeing him for several years now and he to me is a life savior. He listens to my concerns and puts me at ease when I have questions.

April 28th, 2009
CARING AND LOVING MD
DR HAACKE-GOLDEN IS A LOVING AND CARING PHYSICIAN. HE WILL TELL ALL OF HIS PATIENTS, THAT HE IS NEED IN THE MEDICAL FIELD TO GET RICH BY; PRESCRIBING PATIENTS WITH UNNECCESARY MEDICINES. THIS IS WAY IN CARE DR. HAACKE-GOLDEN PROFESSIONALISM.

March 18th, 2009
I've been seeing him for a few years now. He is the nicest, friendliest doctor I have ever had. I enjoy going to see him. He takes interest in me and my well being. I moved recently an hour and a toll road away from his office. I still pay two dollars worth of tolls and drive all that way because I really trust and like him and do not want to change doctors.

March 9th, 2009
AWESOME DOCTOR
HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR..HE WILL GET DOWN TO THE PROBLEM WHATEVER IT TAKES..HE IS FUNNY AND VERY FRIENDLY ..GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER..BEEN SEEING HIM SINCE HE STARTED OUT,,IF YOU WANT A CARING AND WELL EDUCATED DOCTOR THEN THIS ONE IS FOR YOU!! YOU WONT BE SORRY

January 12th, 2009
Very Friendly and Professional
Been seeing this doctor since they opened their doors to the public. He's funny smart and knows what he is doing. highly recommend.