Dr. Eric Haacke Golden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Haacke Golden?

July 9th, 2017

An exceptional professional who spends time with & is sensitive to his patients needs & overall health. He's an honest, caring & nice person.

I've been his patient for over a decade & he is truly outstanding for demonstrating genuine care and concern for my medical needs. He asks questions, thoughtfully listens & takes into account my input, spends whatever time is necessary to help me. When recommending any tests, procedures, referrals &/or medications, he explains what they are & why he believes they are necessary (or will help) & answers any questions I have. I've never felt he has recommeded any that are unneccessary or unduly repetitive. He is very considerate regarding any medications he recommends, which is very important as I've found that many are not effective or caused extremely unpleasant side effects. He takes time reading my chart and talking with me before prescribing medications &/or other treatment options, which I truly appreciate. He takes the time to kindly discuss & explain my conditions, his assessments & addresses any questions or concerns that I have. The wait time is usually minimal. The seldom times I've had to wait were due to his taking care of other patients or when I've been sick & needed a quick appointment & he agreed to see me despite his having a full schedule. I've had to see many Drs. & specialists throughout my life & have had many bad experiences with more than a few of them. Thankfully Dr. Haacke-Golden is genuinely nice, thoughtful, caring, professional & the best Dr. I've had. I wish there were many more Drs. like him.

August 10th, 2016

Down to earth Cool Dr.

Eric is one of the best and most personal Dr.s I have ever met. I am 49 and I am not leaving his practice because you can tell he genuinely cares. He is smart and very cool. Down to earth and just what I want in a Dr.

December 12th, 2014

retired nurse

Dr. H-G is the ONLY doctor I would ever see! He follows my chronic problems and treats them as conservatively as possible and is always willing to answer my questions and/or discuss new treatment options. He goes above and beyond normal doctors in knowing what is going on in my life and always asking about my family/dogs. He will always go out of his way to talk to you and make sure all your questions are answered, but still you rarely have a long wait. Best doctor in Richmond

August 5th, 2014

*Listens* to his patients. Compassionate. Consistently goes above and beyond. Excellent communicator.

February 12th, 2012

Good bedside manner, and very through. I think the world of him. He is very down to earth. He is excellent!!

April 15th, 2010

N. Epps

Wonderful doctor. He is so people friendly. He is not quick to offer prescriptions but try to work on a plan with you so that will be the last alternative. He is funny. The office staff is prompt and the wait is minimal. Will recommend him as a good family doctor.

December 23rd, 2009

Excellent! I have been seeing him about 5 years, my husband sees him as well. I have never been so pleased with a physician. Great bedside manner, patient, and professional .

August 14th, 2009

Dr. Haacke-Golden

Dr. Haacke-Golden is an excellent Doctor. I have been seeing him for several years now and he to me is a life savior. He listens to my concerns and puts me at ease when I have questions.

April 28th, 2009

CARING AND LOVING MD

DR HAACKE-GOLDEN IS A LOVING AND CARING PHYSICIAN. HE WILL TELL ALL OF HIS PATIENTS, THAT HE IS NEED IN THE MEDICAL FIELD TO GET RICH BY; PRESCRIBING PATIENTS WITH UNNECCESARY MEDICINES. THIS IS WAY IN CARE DR. HAACKE-GOLDEN PROFESSIONALISM.

March 18th, 2009

I've been seeing him for a few years now. He is the nicest, friendliest doctor I have ever had. I enjoy going to see him. He takes interest in me and my well being. I moved recently an hour and a toll road away from his office. I still pay two dollars worth of tolls and drive all that way because I really trust and like him and do not want to change doctors.

March 9th, 2009

AWESOME DOCTOR

HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR..HE WILL GET DOWN TO THE PROBLEM WHATEVER IT TAKES..HE IS FUNNY AND VERY FRIENDLY ..GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER..BEEN SEEING HIM SINCE HE STARTED OUT,,IF YOU WANT A CARING AND WELL EDUCATED DOCTOR THEN THIS ONE IS FOR YOU!! YOU WONT BE SORRY

January 12th, 2009

Very Friendly and Professional

Been seeing this doctor since they opened their doors to the public. He's funny smart and knows what he is doing. highly recommend.