A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Handley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Handley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Handley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Handley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Handley graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Handley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Trident Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric R Handley MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Handley practice?
- Dr. Eric Handley has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Handley practices Diagnostic Radiology near Golden, CO.
See Golden Radiologists.