A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Handley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Handley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Handley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Handley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Handley graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Handley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Trident Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric R Handley MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Handley practice?
- Dr. Eric Handley has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Handley practices Diagnostic Radiology near Golden, CO.
See Golden Radiologists.