Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Hanly
Dr. Eric Hanly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Junction, CO. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Hanly is affiliated with St Mary's Hospital & Regional Medical Center, Duke University Hospital and Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Hanly has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Eric Hanly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Junction, CO.
Dr. Michael Bradshaw
Grand Junction, CO 0.01 mi48
Dr. Gayathri Sekharan
Grand Junction, CO 0.01 mi21
Dr. Christopher Wibbelsman
Grand Junction, CO 0.01 mi17