A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Hanson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Hanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Hanson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Cotter Thomas Hanson MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Eric Hanson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Hanson practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Mount Clemens, MI.
See Troy Surgeons.