A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Hanson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Hanson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Cotter Thomas Hanson MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Eric Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Hanson practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Troy, MI.
See Troy Surgeons.