Dr. Eric Harman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Harman?

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Very good and caring family physician

MPA, MCM, IMPA-CP

Posted on June 10th, 2013

Dr. Harman has been my doctor for several years, I find him sharp minded and he provides above average listening skills for a medical doctor. He takes the time with his patients to understand what they are telling him about their aliments. His staff has always been courteous, friendly, caring, and above all pay attention to your details and needs as a patient. I will continue to recommend this doctor to other people who need a doctor.

Victim of this Doctor

Posted on November 9th, 2010

Based upon my well documented 3 years with this physician, patients should proceed under his care with caution. Specifically the following: 1)Make sure you need the prescription drugs he tries to prescribe to you. 2) Get a copy of all your medical records after each and every visit to make sure false notations are not being made in your records to support those unnecessary drug recommendations. 3) Make sure the notations in your records are correct. If they are not correct, then I suggest you contact the Tennessee Department of Health and get an attorney asap. Because if you are treated like I was, he will not answer your questions about his lies in your medical records. Instead he tells more lies and then refuses to talk to you about those lies. Lastly, if you find he referred you to local facilities for certain procedures that you don't think you need, it may be due to kickbacks that local facilities give to local doctors for referring patients. It appears to be a good ole' boy system where one back scratch is given in return for another back scratch. Also, if you are dealing with an disability insurance carrier that requires you to have a Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE) as part of your claim review... this doctor will actually write a prescription for an FCE at the request of your disability insurance carrier WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE OR PERMISSION. Then he will lie about why he did it if you happen to find out about the secret prescription. This is exactly what happened to me. I suspect he wrote the secret FCE prescription for my carrier so he could get a kickback of the $1500.00 for the FCE from the local Rehab Facility. I have to speculate of this since this doctor refused to answer my many questions in a number of letters I have sent to him regarding his lies. He basically indicated that he doesn't have to answer my questions since I chose to no longer see him. However, he told my disability insurance carrier that he discharged me from his practice. The truth is I FIRED HIM when I found out about his "conflict of interest activities" and for putting my health at risk with decisions such as all of the above noted. My advice is BEWARE OF THIS PHYSICIAN!

Posted on June 3rd, 2016