Dr. Eric Hartman MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Port Huron, MI

4.8

March 4th, 2013
I have been with Doctor Hartman for years, I took my daughter for her 1st check-up when she was 16, she is now 28 and he is about to deliver her 2nd child. I have never met any doctor who has ever come close to his care, concern and genuine affection for his patients. Those who have him, will attest. WTG to Dr. Hartman all these years later your bedside manner is still top-notch!!

October 18th, 2012
LOVE HIM!
Dr Hartman is an excellent dr. I had to switch middle of my 3rd pregnancy as my dr passed away. I was able to get an appt right on with my schedule from other appts. He is excellent..He delivered that baby and just recently delivered my 4th child in July..I agree with the other poster that its too bad there was not an awesome dr like him in every aspect of the medical world...it would be so much greater..I would recommend Hartman to anyone anyday with out hesitation..If we decide to have any more children..Hartman Will be my choice yet again...

May 22nd, 2012
Dr. Hartman has been my Ob-gyn FOr 13 yrs. He is an amazing Dr.If there was a Dr like him in every field the medical community would be better off.

February 16th, 2011
Dr.Hartman delivered two of my childern he is a great doctor. Very understanding and cares about his patients. Their well being is his main concern.