A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Heatwole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Heatwole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Heatwole, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heatwole graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Heatwole has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Dukes Memorial Hospital
- Dupont Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Vaughn Heatwole MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric V. Heatwole practice?
- Dr. Eric Heatwole has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eric Heatwole practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Kokomo, IN and Warsaw, IN.
See Fort Wayne Radiologists.