A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Heatwole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Heatwole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heatwole
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Heatwole Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Heatwole, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heatwole graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Heatwole has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System
- Parkview Noble Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Vaughn Heatwole MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric V. Heatwole practice?
- Dr. Eric Heatwole has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Heatwole practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Radiologists.