Dr. Eric Heatwole Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Heatwole?

Posted on September 12th, 2016

this dr. was amazing. i had been in terrible pain from a previous surgery for 11 days. no one would listen, finally after proving something was wrong i went to dr heatwall. he not only fixed what was wrong he placed a port so perfectly that the pain from his surgery was minimal and in 3 days i was feeling pretty good on his surgery site. the other site from the previous surgeon took months to heal and was a horrible experience. i wish i would have went to heatwall the first time!!!!

Posted on August 27th, 2013

Dr Heatwole is a good doctor and I was very satisfied with my care.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 18th, 2013

I can not say enough great things about Dr. Heatwole. His care and compassion for his patients go on and above. When my mother was not doing well and was about to lose her leg Dr. Heatwole was able to step and and help her circulation. Anytime we had questions Dr. Heatwole had no problem calling us on the phone to answers these questions. Dr. Heatwole has a great office staff that is willing to go above and beyond the call of duty. Dr Heawole is a GREAT doctor and I would recommend him to everyone I know.

Posted on March 9th, 2013

I would never recommend this doctor again, he neglected me and the follow thru with what was wrong with me! I am now in no better shape than when he "claimed to be able to help me"

Posted on June 12th, 2015