A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bollin Hedberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bollin Hedberg
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Bollin Hedberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Bollin Hedberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bollin Hedberg graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Bollin Hedberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Bollin Hedberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric Bollin Hedberg practice?
- Dr. Eric Bollin Hedberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Bollin Hedberg practices Psychiatry near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Psychiatrists.