A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Heiligenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Heiligenstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heiligenstein
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heiligenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Heiligenstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Heiligenstein graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Lee Heiligenstein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Heiligenstein practice?
- Dr. Eric Heiligenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Heiligenstein practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Madison, WI.
See Madison Pediatricians and Madison Psychiatrists.