Pediatrician, Psychiatrist, Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist

3.0

Reckless Drug Pusher show details Reckless Drug Pusher
Feb 13th, 2016

Eric's treatment plan is to medicate, medicate, and medicate. It doesn't matter if you are just stressed from the daily grinds of life. He is a reckless, and unfortuntately, legal -- drug pusher.

Most reliable doctor in the Madison area show details Most reliable doctor in the Madison area
Jan 21st, 2011

Best doctor I have seen yet. Very professional and able to prescribe correct medication.

I trust him implicitly show details I trust him implicitly
by a former patient, treated successfully on Dec 14th, 2010

The prior review does not accurately reflect my experience at all. Dr. H. is as professional as they come. Perhaps what was viewed as poor bedside manner for previous reviewer was actually clinical impartiality which is a skill for psychiatric practitioners. MY experience with Dr. H was that he was able to let me feel both respected and valued while I basically poured my amassed problems out and asked for help. Essentially this doctor was able to prescribe the correct medication for me to be able to navigate my personal issues to successfully complete my degree. I found him to be reliable and courteous as well as giving me a great sense of being respected. I gave him 5 of 5 stars on all counts.