A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Heinzelmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Heinzelmann, Gastroenterologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Heinzelmann, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinzelmann graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Heinzelmann has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric James Heinzelmann MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Heinzelmann practice?
- Dr. Eric Heinzelmann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Heinzelmann practices Gastroenterology near West Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, SC and Columbia, SC.
See West Columbia Gastroenterologists.