Dr. Eric Heinzelmann Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Eric Heinzelmann?

Posted on August 21st, 2015

I had a bad experience. during my colonoscopy, had a polyp removed and colon was perforated. spent a week in ICU.. ended up wearing a colostomy bag for 7 months. Very bad and costly experience for a retired person on a fixed income. Had reversal and was in hosp. for 8 days. had to spend 25% of my s/s income to cover hosp. , dr. and med. supplies last year. I was very sick for a while. Did not get any help with the bills. With the prayers from my family and church, I survived. still having nightmares. Be mindful of who does your colonoscopy. I know it wasn't intentional, but you would think would help with bills.

Posted on July 11th, 2015

Great experience for an awful procedure

stay away from this man!

Posted on February 20th, 2015

this guy is dangerous! he should not be allowed to practice medicine. the only thing he cares about is how much money he can make and to heck with your health.

disatisfied patient

Posted on December 10th, 2013

He didn't listen to all of my issues cut me off began saying that I don't have a GI problem. Another Dr. confirmed that I did. Then when the subject of my short term disability came up he refused to hear of it or deal with it. Then when my insurance company did a physicians inquiry to get information on my condition he had his nurse call them to make up a diagnosis that I never received, and He didn't write me out, and that I was able to work when I was not. This was a malicious attempt to my short term disability claim denied. When I came to him I was in severe pain first test was scheduled two weeks out and the most invasive and violating test he could order instead of one that I was asleep for. His nurse was rude and talk down to me every time she called. Horrible experience and happened when I was really sick and needed extensive care.

Disappointed

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

He is extremely rude. His comments are unprofessional and made me feel uncomfortable and bad about myself. His staff is unprofessional as well.

Rude

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Dr. Heinzelmann is very rude .

Mrs.

Posted on April 4th, 2011

I have been a patiant of his since 1999 and have always had excellent care. when being put under for a test he makes sure I won't be uncomfortable. I have rarely had to wait longer than10 minutes and the one time I did it was because of an emergency at the office.

Saved me!

Posted on March 28th, 2011

I had been searching for a diagnosis to my chronic nausea and other miscellaneous symptoms for 6 years and couldn't get a good answer from anyone. Finally found Dr. Heinzelmann and I had a diagnosis (2 actually) within a month. Feeling so much better and thankful for his help!

Posted on August 22nd, 2017