A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Heller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Heller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Adam Heller MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Heller practice?
- Dr. Eric Heller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Heller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists and Boca Raton Cardiologists.