A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Herzog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Herzog, Family Practitioner is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herzog
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Herzog, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzog graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Francis Herzog MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric F. Herzog practice?
- Dr. Eric Herzog has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Herzog practices Family Medicine near Fallon, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Yerington, NV and Fernley, NV.
See Fallon Family Physicians.