A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Hick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Hick, DO is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- General Urology
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Hick graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric James Hick DO is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Hick practice?
- Dr. Eric Hick has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eric Hick practices Urology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beavercreek, OH and Springboro, OH.
See Dayton Urologists.