A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hochman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Hochman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hochman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hochman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Hochman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hochman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hochman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jay Hochman MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Hochman practice?
- Dr. Eric Hochman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Hochman practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatrics near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists, Naples Rheumatologists, and Naples Pediatricians.