Internist, Rheumatologist, Pediatrician
Video profile
Urban Estates
5894 Northridge Dr N
Naples, FL 34110
Locations and availability (4)

|  Wow! Just wow!  |  show details
May 11th, 2013

We moved to the area a year ago and I've just switched to this Dr. after a bad experience with another. WOW! This guy treats you like a Dr. should! He was EARLY to our appt by 15min. He mentioned they aren't often running early, but also said I will never wait in the office for more than 5min on him. Though I've been diagnosed for 4 years now he wanted to perform his own exam on me and form his own opinion without outside influence. After that, we went through my complete medical history, page by page. He took the time, he listened to my concerns, he was very focused and took amazing notes on me. This guy is a keeper! I didn't see this website until AFTER my bad experience with the former Dr. and all the reviews for him on here are also negative. Not knowing anyone or the area, I listened to these reviews and chose Dr. Hochman based on the positive reviews I saw and every one of them was correct. He is a good Dr.! My advice is to listen to the reviews you see ... if the majority are negative, why waste your time, money, and stress?

Nov 11th, 2011

Apr 20th, 2011

Waiting to find out test results, but so far, find Dr. Hochman very professional, knowledgeable, and on top of the issues.

|  Best Dr. in Naples!  |  show details
by Sandee Moore on Oct 16th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Hochman for over 7 years. He has been wonderful, very thorough and knowledgable for the treatment of R.A. My condition has greatly improved, thanks to his treatment. A great bedside manner!

Oct 14th, 2009

Excellent doctor. I have recommended him to my family and friends.

Aug 23rd, 2009

Dr. Hochman is very thorough and took time to really understand my problems and concerns. He is an excellent doctor and I recommend him to all my friends.

Apr 11th, 2009

Excellent doctor. Very caring and dedicated.