A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Hoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cysts
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoff graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Hoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bucyrus Community Hospital
- Galion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Hoff DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Hoff practice?
- Dr. Eric Hoff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Hoff practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Galion, OH and Crestline, OH.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.