Obstetricians & Gynecologists

Olde Orchard
6001 E Broad St
Columbus, OH 43213
614-234-6000
Locations and availability (3)

|  As a medical person- not a fan  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2013

Inappropriate and weird. Unprofessional. As a medical professional familiar with obgyn I am concerned with his management and judgement. He also has had unfavorable outcomes due to his arrogance and poor skills as an obgyn. Humility would serve him well and a lot more respect for other physicians with more experience and knowledge. A know-it-all physician especially an obgyn is a dangerous combination. Have not heard or seen good things at all. Should join Womens Care in Mansfield. He would fit right in with their less than impressive docs who also have very negative reputations.

|  Best OB/GYN ever..  |  show details
by Misty B. on May 13th, 2013

Dr, Hoff delivered my 2nd child Jan 13, 2012..His staff is amazing..the care I received all through my pregnancy and afterwards was superb..A PLUS!!!!

|  Terrible Guest Service  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

The doctor himself is very good. Eric Hoff is exceedingly sweet, kind and understanding. However, GOOD LUCK making an appointment. They only take calls during hours, meaning you can't even leave a message if it isn't during operating times. I called the office (during work hours) about a VERY time-sensitive subject. One that frustrates and frightens me. No one answered, so I left a nice, brief message, requesting that they call me back. Two days later (keep in mind, this IS a time sensitive inquiry) no return call. I'd also like to say that this is the second time I have had this issue with this office. It is very unprofessional, as well as personally hurtful considering the subject matter.

|  Very Caring  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2012

As some people might find Dr. Hoff to be weird or strange, his attitude is to make you feel comfortable. From the 1st time I met this Dr. I felt at ease. I believe some people just might take him the wrong way, he can be silly at times but I would rather have that then a Dr. that has no sense of humor and acts stiff as a board! He listens to what you have to say, and explains everything thats going on. I never feel awkwards when I go see him. The staff is very polite and respectful. He might only have a few years under his belt but you got to start somewhere.

|  Pregnancy  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2012

Dr Hoff was such a comfort to me being a first time expecting mother. I had to go in for a C-Section and was scared and he was there the whole time to comfort. I always was very comfortable with him every visit and through labor and delivery. He is the doctor that I recommend to all my friends. I was always able to joke and laugh and always looked forward to going to my appointments. The Nursing staff is excellent as well and i really appreciated when they came up to see me and my daughter after delivery! They became like a second family to me and when I am expecting, he is the one that I am going to no matter what! Thank you Dr Hoff and your staff! Brittney and Audrey

|  christy hay  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2011

i have been seeing dr hoff for 4yrs now.i liked him fromthe very first time.hes funny,caring,listens well and most important;doesnt rush thru his work.i have had ovary removed and others things done..i am very pleased with his work.its sad to see some of theses bad reports about him that i feel is not so..i wont go to any other dr but hoff!he gives you many options on what needs done or whatever before he rushes thru them.now ,that to me is a dr that cares about his patients and his own reputation..:) thank you dr hoff! and your staff is great.i feel like family when i see each of you.keep up the great work you do and i will comnntinue to refer my family and friends to you.

|  show details
Jul 29th, 2011

I am currently seeing Dr. Hoff for my pregnany. I am pregnat with twins, and I have to say that he and his staff are the best in the field that I have been too.

|  Best OB-GYN I've met.  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

I had been to several doctors to diagnose a problem that I had been experiencing since I was 15. I even went to a specialist who pretty much said the same thing as all the others and wanted to put me on birth control to fix things. I saw Dr. Hoff for the first time when I was 21 and in that first visit he offered a different theory and scheduled another appointment to take a test to verify. Turns out he was right and after 6 years of searching I was diagnosed with PCOS and given the proper medication to manage it. I wasn't able to get pregnant because of this disease until he gave me the medicine to control it. Now I am nearly full term with my little miracle girl and I wouldn't trust anyone but Dr Hoff to deliver her. He is truly a great doctor.

|  wow  |  show details
May 13th, 2011

i have never in my life met a weirder doctor than dr. hoff i think he smokes dope he seems spacy and wanted to use me as a gunie pig for things i didnt need .

|  show details
Feb 18th, 2011

I have never met a more caring and compassionate Doctor or staff!!! The experience I had was amazing! He walked me step by step through every procedure! He also allowed me time to talk with my spouse and followed every wish we had for the delivery of our child! Amazing!

|  poor  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2011

i would not recomend this doctor to anyone 99% of what he told me was inaccurate he has a weird bed side manner and i had to switch doctors immediatlly i would not recomend this man to anyone. VERY STRANGE!

|  Actually CARED  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2011

I delivered last spring With this doctor. I was very comfortable with HIM and his staff. He gave us lots of ultrasounds Even on our first visit. He took extra time to hear all of my concerns. I have never meet a person in our area that did not like him. Also, special thanks for the nurse that held my hand and hugged me during labor. I felt during delivery I was with people that were on my TEAM.

|  c-section  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2010

dr. hoff is creepy and ill knowledged he did my c-section and iv had problems ever since he did it too low hurting my pelvic bone, he also did my friends c-section and he botched hers too leaving us both horriblly scared. if i had known he was only 2 years in i wouldnt have been his guienie pig! i would recommend dr. huggins