Dr. Eric Hoff DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Galion, OH

March 31st, 2015
Doctor Hoff was very rude and he didn't pay attention to me the entire time I was in the room, when he did come in he barely acknowledged me while he was texting on his personal phone. I thought he was very rude. His nurses took great care of me.

February 2nd, 2015
Absolutely wonderful! Takes the time to make sure all consensus are met.

January 13th, 2015
Strange Doctor
Dr. Hoff is truly strange. I went to him to get my annual testing, the first appointment was fine. I had to return for an internal ultrasound a week later though. He gave me some Valium to take before the appt becasue of prior history. When I got into the office he said "I bet you would let me do anything to you right about now" Very offputting. He asked me what I thought we should to treat my issues. I have no idea, that is why I was going to him! He put me on medication and never even had me schedule a follow up appointment. The office staff were nice as well as the nurses. But the doctor is creepy.

October 11th, 2012
Terrible Guest Service
The doctor himself is very good. Eric Hoff is exceedingly sweet, kind and understanding. However, GOOD LUCK making an appointment. They only take calls during hours, meaning you can't even leave a message if it isn't during operating times. I called the office (during work hours) about a VERY time-sensitive subject. One that frustrates and frightens me. No one answered, so I left a nice, brief message, requesting that they call me back. Two days later (keep in mind, this IS a time sensitive inquiry) no return call. I'd also like to say that this is the second time I have had this issue with this office. It is very unprofessional, as well as personally hurtful considering the subject matter.

July 22nd, 2012
Very Caring
As some people might find Dr. Hoff to be weird or strange, his attitude is to make you feel comfortable. From the 1st time I met this Dr. I felt at ease. I believe some people just might take him the wrong way, he can be silly at times but I would rather have that then a Dr. that has no sense of humor and acts stiff as a board! He listens to what you have to say, and explains everything thats going on. I never feel awkwards when I go see him. The staff is very polite and respectful. He might only have a few years under his belt but you got to start somewhere.

November 12th, 2011
christy hay
i have been seeing dr hoff for 4yrs now.i liked him fromthe very first time.hes funny,caring,listens well and most important;doesnt rush thru his work.i have had ovary removed and others things done..i am very pleased with his work.its sad to see some of theses bad reports about him that i feel is not so..i wont go to any other dr but hoff!he gives you many options on what needs done or whatever before he rushes thru them.now ,that to me is a dr that cares about his patients and his own reputation..:) thank you dr hoff! and your staff is great.i feel like family when i see each of you.keep up the great work you do and i will comnntinue to refer my family and friends to you.

July 29th, 2011
I am currently seeing Dr. Hoff for my pregnany. I am pregnat with twins, and I have to say that he and his staff are the best in the field that I have been too.

May 23rd, 2011
Best OB-GYN I've met.
I had been to several doctors to diagnose a problem that I had been experiencing since I was 15. I even went to a specialist who pretty much said the same thing as all the others and wanted to put me on birth control to fix things. I saw Dr. Hoff for the first time when I was 21 and in that first visit he offered a different theory and scheduled another appointment to take a test to verify. Turns out he was right and after 6 years of searching I was diagnosed with PCOS and given the proper medication to manage it. I wasn't able to get pregnant because of this disease until he gave me the medicine to control it. Now I am nearly full term with my little miracle girl and I wouldn't trust anyone but Dr Hoff to deliver her. He is truly a great doctor.

May 13th, 2011
wow
i have never in my life met a weirder doctor than dr. hoff i think he smokes dope he seems spacy and wanted to use me as a gunie pig for things i didnt need .

February 18th, 2011
I have never met a more caring and compassionate Doctor or staff!!! The experience I had was amazing! He walked me step by step through every procedure! He also allowed me time to talk with my spouse and followed every wish we had for the delivery of our child! Amazing!

February 11th, 2011
poor
i would not recomend this doctor to anyone 99% of what he told me was inaccurate he has a weird bed side manner and i had to switch doctors immediatlly i would not recomend this man to anyone. VERY STRANGE!

January 18th, 2011
Actually CARED
I delivered last spring With this doctor. I was very comfortable with HIM and his staff. He gave us lots of ultrasounds Even on our first visit. He took extra time to hear all of my concerns. I have never meet a person in our area that did not like him. Also, special thanks for the nurse that held my hand and hugged me during labor. I felt during delivery I was with people that were on my TEAM.