Dr. Eric Hoffler MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2013
Know what you need!
ABC Pediatrics is a solid place to go IF your chid is healthy and will always be healthy. They are quick, efficient and professional. Unfortunately if you are looking for depth of knowledge, ability to correctly diagnose an issue and consistent care (you can see someone different all the time- I recommend you see the same person for continuity) this is not the place to go. We spent over a year of misdiagnosis and referrals to wrong specialists. We eventually found the life threatening issue ourselves. We called ABC explained what we had figured out and the results and they told us to bring our child to see them even though they did not have a $10 glucose machine in their office to verify what we had already found out. We bought our child thirty mins out of the way just to pay our copay and be told that there was nothing they could do and sent on to another referral - the Childrens Hospital over an hour away. To even be able to talk to Dr. Hoffler I was told to schedule an appointment and pay your co-pay. I then realized the uncomfortable fact that ABC is just a business and they see my children as the billing codes to make more money. I thank God that my children are reasonably healthy but when I needed Dr Hoffler and ABC Pediatrics to do what I expect them to do best, they disappointed me, my child and my family.

July 13th, 2015