A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hofmeister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Hofmeister is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Hofmeister, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofmeister graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hofmeister has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric P Hofmeister MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Eric P. Hofmeister practice?
- Dr. Eric Hofmeister has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Hofmeister practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.