A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hofmeister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Hofmeister is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hofmeister
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hofmeister Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Hofmeister, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofmeister graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hofmeister has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric P Hofmeister MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Eric P. Hofmeister practice?
- Dr. Eric Hofmeister has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Hofmeister practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.