A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hogenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Hogenson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Hogenson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogenson graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Hogenson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric M Hogenson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Hogenson practice?
- Dr. Eric Hogenson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Hogenson practices Family Medicine near Spanish Fork, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Mapleton, UT.
See Spanish Fork Family Physicians.